Friday 4 March 2011

The Stamping Bazaar Challenge - Bling It On !!!

 
Hi

It's Friday, and that means it's time for another challenge over at The Stamping Bazaar.  This week the theme is Bling It On - what a great theme !!!!

Here's what I made:


I used Mikey The Fox  for this one, he's so cute.  I coloured him using my Promarkers and added some Crystal Glamour Dust to his wings.


Recipe:

Image: Mikey The Fox available exclusively from The Stamping Bazaar
Colouring Medium: Promarkers
Papers: From my stash
Brown Card: Stampin' Up
Tools: Nesties Large Squares and Lacey Squares with Sizzix Big Shot.  Martha Stewart Frond Punch and Doily Edge Punch
Others: Flowers and Gems from my stash.  Glamour Dust Glitter  


So, hop on over to The Stamping Bazaar Blog for all the details of this week's challenge.

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz - Four Legged Friends
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs

4 comments:

Louise said...

Ahh this is so cute , just love it.
Louise xx

Jeni said...

Beautiful card Penni, nice to see you have been back in the craft room. ~jeni :)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Penni, what a gorgeous card. Your "four legged friend" is so cute and I love your papers. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Jacee said...

smashing Penni, super image, so cute!

Hope you got on OK back at work, look after yourself, Hugs Jacee