Tuesday 21 June 2011

Some Exciting News !!!!

   
Hi Everyone

Today I have some exciting news to share.  A few days ago I was contacted by Amber Ink asking if I would be an Amber Ink Torchbear for June - Nancy had nominated me to take over from her, how fantastic is that?
Thanks so much Nancy, I'm honoured !!!

Of course, I accepted immediately and so now I am officially Amber Ink's Pink Torchbearer for the next month.


The other talented ladies who will also be carrying a torch for Amber Ink this month are:

Carrying the Brown Torch is Nina Maksimainen

Carrying the Blue Torch is Lee Anne Verret

Carrying the Purple Torch is Cammi Boddie

And

Carrying the Orange Torch is Lynette Brown


Look out for my first Amber Ink post tomorrow and in the meantime, why not pay a visit to my fellow Torchbearers and the Amber Inklings Blog

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs

4 comments:

Pam said...

WOO HOO Penni! Pink looks good on ya!

Nancy said...

Great catch, Penni:O) I know you will do a wonderful job! Have fun!
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Amber Alvarez said...

You carry that torch, girl!

KimberleyG said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll have fun.