Wednesday 22 June 2011

Amber Ink Project No 1

  
Hi

Well, here I am with my first project for Amber Ink !!!

For our first project, we were asked to make cards following this week's sketch over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday, using images & papers from Amber Ink of course!!!

Here's my card (beware, it's a bright one!!!)


I used images from the Hostess With The Mostess Digi Set.  I coloured the image with my Copic Markers, here's a close-up:


RECIPE:

Image: Hostess With The Mostess from Amber Ink
Papers: Digi Papers from Amber Ink - Olive You Tiny and Clutter Dots Green
Card: From my stash
Tools: Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Die.  Paper Trimmer.  Martha Stewart Valentine Lace Edger Punch
Embellishments: Ribbon, Brads and Spacers from my stash


Well, I hope you like my first project for Amber Ink !!!

Hugs

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

Fabulous card! What a terrific way to kick of your time as a torch bearer!


--Cheryl--
Amber Ink - Orange team , February 2011

Sue said...

Hi hun
oh congrats on carry the torch, a fabulous card, luv the colour combo, fabulous design, sue,x

Kathie said...

Hi Penni, I love your card, I looked at using this image as well. I adore your bright colours so clean and fresh looking. I must have a look at the digi papers I love using them. Great job and thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday good luck and hope to see you again next week.
Kathie SSW-DT

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Penni, love it.
luv
Debby

Jeannie said...

I love the bright colors and your coloring is just perfect on her! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

mulberry station said...

Oh my goodness, I love everything about your card. It is gorgeous. Your papers are beautiful. You have done a beautiful job coloring us your image. I love your flowers too. Thanks for joining us this week.
Nancy SSW-DT

Pam said...

Oh what a beauty! This card makes me want to have a martini and I don't even drink martini's!

Linda Anderson said...

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!!! Love your colors and papers!!!! Fab image and those flowers are awesome!!!! I love, love, love your card!!! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

Genevieve said...

So very pretty!!! I love the image & the papers are gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

Genevieve DT

Sharon Basel said...

Wow I love this! Such wonderful digi papers - I'm going to have to search these out at AI. Your coloring on the image is outstanding. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Hope you return again to our challenges.
Sharon, SSW-DT