Sunday 25 December 2011

EBWCB - December Challenge

Hi

It's time for another challenge over at Elisabeth Bells' World Challenge Blog.

This month we have this fabulous Tic Tac Toe Board for you


I chose to use the line Flowers / Buttons / Sparkle

Here's my card


This image is called Melinda Blowing Kisses and is from the Elisabeth Bell range at Whiff of Joy Stamps.

I coloured Melinda using my Copic Markers and added some Glamour Dust to her wings.
Here's a close-up:



Recipe:

Stamp - Melinda Blowing Kisses
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers & Card - From my stash
Ribbon and Button - From Stampin' Up
Flowers - From Wild Orchid Crafts
Tools - Spellbinders Grand Ovals  and Grand Circles

I made the heart using the board from the back of an A4 Note Pad - you can't beat a bit of recycling.  I cut it using a Heart Shaped Die and then Sprayed it with pink Glimmer Mist.


So, if you have a bit of spare time over the festive period why not make a card for our challenge. You can use any Elisabeth Bell Image, so there is plenty to choose from.  I look forward to seeing your creations.
 

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs
Penni
X

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Darling card Penni!! ~jeni :)

KimberleyG said...

Very pretty!