Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Time for Tea

Hi Everyone 

I'm here today showcasing another fabulous image from Jiggery Makery.


This image is called Elizabeth, isn't she gorgeous?!

I coloured Elizabeth using my Graph'It Markers 

Skin - 4120, 4125, 4155, 4180
Cheeks - 4135, 4145
Eyes - 8150
Lips - 5215
Hair - 4180, 3170, 3130
Cookie - 3245
Shoes - 5240, 5220
Cup and Saucer - 9100, 9102, 0000


I kept this card nice and simple, using red card from my stash, a large button tied with ribbon and some flowers from my stash. 


I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges 

Clear it Out Challenge - Anything Goes 


Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like my card. 

Hugs
Penni
X

4 comments:

Jacee said...

Fabulous Penni, that's a great image!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Joyce N. said...

This is Amazing!! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
EnjoyScrappin2 {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Joyce N. said...

This is Amazing!! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
EnjoyScrappin2 {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Lisa Mensing said...

I love CAS cards, this is great! Thank you for participating at CIO this week for Anything Goes Challenge. Lisa DT