Thursday 21 June 2012

Rachel, Little Angel - Digi Bells DT Post

If you are looking for my Copic Marker Blog Hop Post please click HERE


Hi

For my Digi Bells DT Post this time, I chose to use Rachel, Little Angel.


She's such a cutie, don't you think?  I coloured her using my Copic Markers


I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Ribbon Carousel Blog - Heavy Metal (use some metal on your card - I used a metal charm)
By the Cute and Girly - Cute as a Button


I kept this card quite simple.  I thought the fairy charm was the perfect finishing touch.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like it.

Hugs
Penni
X

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

So beautiful! You've got your self a new follower!
hugs Yvonne

Céline said...

so cute card
thanks for playing with us at BTC&G this month
hugs
céline

nnalorac said...

Cute card, lovely image and colours. Thanks for playing along this month over on BTC&G. Carolxx

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

CUTE little fairy! LOVE the charm too:) THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the RC:)

Aideen said...

Oh she is VERY cute!!

Thanks for joining in with BTC&G this month,x