Wednesday 7 November 2012

Midweek Magnolia Challenge


Hi

Today over at Midweek Magnolia's we have a great challenge - Walking in a Winter Wonderland.

I still need to make sooooo many Christmas Card, so this has been a great challenge for me !!!!

Here's the card I made:


 I used Snowy Tilda to make this card, I coloured her using my Copic Markers and then added some gems to the snowflake for that bit of sparkly bling!!!!

Here's a close-up:


I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenge - Glitter & Bling
One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl - Add Sparkle
Anything Goes Challenge - Anything Goes
Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes



RECIPE

Image - Snowy Tild
Papers & Card - From my stash
Memory Box Leaping Deer Die
Spellbinders Create a Flake Die
Ribbon and Wooden Snowflake from my stash
Sentiment Stamp from LOTV Christmas Grungy Message



Don't forget to hop on over to The Midweek Magnolia's Challenge Blog and check our the rest of our DT cards.  I'm sure you'll find plenty of inspiration for our challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like it.

Hugs
Penni
X

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Penni, this is so adorable sweetie!! LOVE your papers and the sweet little Tilda!! HUGS :)

Suzi Mac said...

A beautiful card Penni, wonderful papers, layout and colouring hon. I hope you catch up with your Xmas cards. Think we're all in the same boat.
Hugs
Suzi x

Doreen Horats, Clayton said...

Very pretty, love the winter scene. Me too trying to get my Christmas cards going.
Blessings Doreen

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful - great colouring in. I am sooo behind on xmas cards - guess I will have to buy some as just not enough hrs in the day...hey ho..
Take care
Sarah x

Karen said...

Beautiful card! Love your embellishments.

Karen

Brodders said...

Gorgeous card :) Thanks for playing along with us at PTW - Jane x

Louise said...

Very pretty card, great layout
Louise

Cathy Lee said...

Sweet card, Penny. Your Tilda is gorgeous and I love all the Kraft cardstock die cuts. Fabulous Winter Wonderland card.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Maria Therese said...

Goooorgeous winter card Penni!!!

Christina C. said...

Such a stunning winter creation, Penni! Superb coloring of this beautiful Tilda!

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful winter card. Tilda is gorgeous and I love all the wonderful details you've added. Great job!

Peggie said...

Pretty card. Love the rhinestone snowflake Tilda is holding.

Louise said...

Lovely Penni! I adore the blinged out snowflake, and the wintery feel of the paper! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley and best of luck!

Teresa said...

Fantastic card Penni, so pretty xx

Unknown said...

So cute her holding that snowflake!!! I love it!!! Thanks for playing along with us at One Stitch At A Time!! Good luck :) Hope to see you again next week too!!

- Susan, DT @ OSAAT

Christy Designs said...

Beautiful Tilda card !

Steph said...

What a sweet wintery card! Love the colours and all the little details! Thanks so much for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

cabio's craft corner said...

Fabulous winter card with delightful layout design :o)
Hugs,
Cabio