Sunday 10 November 2013

Christmas Church


Hi Everyone

Yesterday I was busy building a church - our of card and paper of course !!!

I used one of the fabulous kits from svgcuts.com.



The windows a made of vellum, so you can put electric tea lights inside.  Here's a picture with the lights on


Obviously, I have decorated this church along a Christmas theme, but I think it would make a lovely centrepiece for a Wedding or Christening too.

I'm going to enter this project into the following challenges:

Chrisma Cardz - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Christmas
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you like this project.

Hugs
Penni
X


1 comment:

Seafield Jo said...

What a fabulous project and doesn't it look effective when all lit up.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck.

Jo :)