Monday, 17 February 2014

Call Me

Hi

Just a quick post today to show these lovely projects I made using files from svgcuts.com



I love making 3D projects.

I used card from my stash and papers from Graphic45 for these items.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.   The Telephone is a lovely box, but I didn't take a photograph showing it open !!!

I've also recently made these boxes too




Again, I used card from my stash.  The papers are by Tim Holtz.

I hope you like these projects.

Thanks for stopping by today :o)
Hugs
Penni
X


4 comments:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh Wow! These are A-mazing!
Caroline xxx

Becky said...

Wow, these are all awesome! I love the touch of the flowers on the phone. So cool! Thanks for joining us at Silhouette Challenges!

Becky
Silhouette Challenges DT

Nana said...

Beautiful. Thanks for linking up over at Silhouette Challenges

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Julie Odil said...

These are fantastic! I have to get that guitar file. LOVE it! Thanks for joining us at Silhouette Challenges. Julie, DT member
http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com