Friday 12 September 2014

Graph'It Marker Inspiration

Hi Everyone 

Time for some inspiration for our challenge over at the Graph'It Marker Blog.
Our current challenge is Amazing Hair, and I decided to do Afro-Caribbean hair.  

Here's my card: 


Here's a close-up


Graph'It Markers used
Hair - 3160, 3180, 3190
Skin - 3110, 3125, 3160
Dress - 5125, 5160, 5180


Recipe:

Image - Lala by Saturated Canary 
Colouring Medium - Graph'It Markers as listed above 
Card - From my stash 
Papers - Bo Bunny 
Tickets - Tim Holtz
Ribbon, Resin Flowers, Clip, Twine, Brad - All from my stash
Dies - Magnolia and Juz-Cuts 

 I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Glitter n Sparkle - Use a Digi
The Ribbon Girl - Add Ribbon
Marker Pop - Anything Goes using Alcohol Markers 
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you like my card.
Don't forget, you still have a week to enter our challenge over at 

Hugs 
Penni
X

7 comments:

Loopylou. said...

ooooooooooooh I so love this hunny, its just gorgeous, the pink looks amazing
huge hugs Lou xxx

Eve's Been Reading said...

Hey Penni, love your card and the papers you picked all go so well together. Y x

Jacee said...

What fabulous colouring Penni, a really great card.
don't see you around too much these days Penni, hope you and those beautiful cats are OK
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Debby said...

Utterly gorgeous image and what a stunning card - I love it! I especially love the choice of colours you have used - beautiful x
Thank you for sharing it with us in our challenge this week "use a digi" over at Glitter N Sparkle.
Debby (DT) xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Beautiful card and I'm in awe of your colouring of that hair, it's truly is amazing x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Penni, love that image and your colouring is fab-u-lous!
Claire xx

Collette said...

Wow, awesome ... I have to say curly hair scares me, lol, but you've done awesome!