Tuesday 23 June 2015

Sassy

Hi Everyone 

I'm here to showcase a fabulous digi image from Jiggery Makery.  
She's called Jayne and she's great
Here's the card I made.


This is the palette I used for my inspiration


 And here's a close-up of the coloured image 


I used the following Graph'It Markers to colour the image

Skin 4120, 4115, 4155
Hair - 9503, 9504, 9506
Dress and Shoes - 7240, 7260, 7270


Once I had coloured this image I cut around it and mounted it onto of pale grey card.  
To make this card I used dark blue card from my stash, papers from October Afternoon, a laser cut doily, and flowers, a button & ribbon from my stash. 


I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges 

Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today. 

Hope you like my card 

Hugs
Penni
X

2 comments:

Jacee said...

Lovely Penni, great colour and design and I love your sassy lady!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

TRACEY MO said...

Very pretty girly card, love the colours.

Thanks for joining us at dream valley

Tracey dt