Friday 21 August 2015

Graph'It Markers Inspiration

Hi Everyone 

I'm here with some inspiration for the latest challenge over at Graph'It Markers.

Our Challenge is Anything Goes and the Design Team have all used the same colour palette for this challenge 


We are sponsored this week by the fabulous Kenny K and I used an image called Jayne Jettpack for my card


I used the following Graph'It Markers

Skin - 4120, 4115, 4155, 4170
Cheeks - 4135, 4145
Lips - 5215
Hair - 3110, 3125, 3140
Clothes - Blues - 7119, 7115
Reds - 5210, 5215
Gold - 1250, 1280


For this card I used:

Papers and Card from my stash 
Gear Dies by Noor Design!
Tickets by Tim Holtz 
Flowers from my stash 

I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges 

Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
KennyK Krafty Krew - Colour Palette 


Thanks for stopping by today.  Make sure you stop by the Graph'It Marker Blog and check out the creations from the rest of our talented Design Team, you still have a week to enter our challenge.

Hugs
Penni
X

6 comments:

Lisa Andersson said...

Hi Penni, what a great card!! Gorgeous coloring!! The papers are perfect to the image and I love the "special delivery" stamp. Thank you for joining our challenge at KennyKs Krafty Krew.
Hugs Lisa

Jacee said...

Great design Penni, love the colours
hugs JAcee
Simply Paper Card Design

Fikreta said...

great card

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous image and great colouring--Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
Carol DT x

Theresa said...

very sassy girl! beautifully coloured in. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

memorial garden benches said...

What a great card! Gorgeous design!