Wednesday 26 August 2009

Headed For A Fall !!!

Hello Everyone.

Firstly, I want to apologise for not posting any cards for a week!!!! I seem to have been busy doing nothing lol!!! We've had a few days out with the kids before they go back to school and the rest of the time seems to have just disappeared.

Tomorrow we are going to Filey in Yorkshire for the day, the boys are really looking forward to a day at the seaside so lets hope we have some sun - although we're still going even if it rains!!!

Anyway, I have now managed to make a card. I've followed this week's sketch over at
Friday Sketchers.

Here's my card...


The close up ...

I've used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil called "Before the Fall" and coloured it using Prismacolor Pencils blended with Sansodor and paper stumps.
 I printed the papers from my computer and I made the lollipop flowers myself.
Hope you like it!Just before I go, I have a question - Why is it that when I buy a brand new fancy 3 tier scratch post for my cats, "Lazy Cat" Thomas decides that the box is far more interesting to play in?
Thanks for dropping by.

Hugs
Penni
X

9 comments:

Crystal said...

Penni this is GREAT!!! Lovin that image...I love how you added those pretty flowers...wonderful card!

Stressed Stamper said...

Fab card - love Mo's images. Enjoy Filey - we were at Sands End on Monday - it is Whitby Regatta at the moment so parking is a nightmare...Enjoy
Sarah

Jacee said...

Hi Penni, lovely card, those flowers are so unusual. No need to apologise for not posting, sometimes it's good to have a break from crafting, you come back refreshed with new ideas when you start again, as for you day out, enjoy! I've been to Filey on several occasions, I'm sure you#ll enjoy it, no matter what the weather. I had to smile about Thomas playing in the box, we once had a cat who loved boxes, also paper bags, she#d end up falling asleep in there!! they are so funny, lovely animals.

Anonymous said...

what a great image...love the flowers you have made.
Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole :D

Marcea said...

Gorgeous card - really love your flowers!!!
Hope you are having a nice day at the seaside - the sun is shining so looks like you picked a good day
-x-

Stephanie said...

Fabby card Penni - hope you're enjoying your day by the sea :)

My kiddies have the same facination with cardboard boxes lol
Hugs x

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card, Penni! I love the cute image and your flowers are fabulous.
Hugs, Vanja

Meahni Pieterse said...

Hi Penni, I love the flowers, and the image is just so cute.
Your cats are too beautiful!!!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Really cute card!