Wednesday 20 May 2009

Skating Stars


Hi Everyone

My post today is for the Just Magnolia Challenge. I love my Magnolia stamps and really enjoy the Just Magnolia challenges.

This week we were given a sketch to follow and here's my entry:



I've made another Christmas card - I'm really getting into making these now and have made quite a good start on this year's, still a long way to go though!!

The stamp is Edwin & Tilda on Ice and I coloured it with my Copics.

The papers are from my stash - over the past few years I've managed to collect loads of different Christmassy papers - I am going to try not to buy any this year and use up my stash - I don't see me sticking to that somehow though!!

The flowers are Papermania and I used my nestabilities to cut my squares for matting and layering.

Anyway, I hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs

Penni
X

7 comments:

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful card - who can't love Magnolias?
Sarah

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

oh penni.. this card is just fabulous. :-)
you should check tomorrow if you have a minute Cute Card thursday out lol
hugs
claudi

Louise said...

lovely card penni and your colouring is beautiful

Bev said...

Fabulous card, such wonderful detail! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

Lexxie said...

Really lovely card Penni, fab colours and I adore this image,
Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog recenty,
love Sarita xx

Tracey said...

hi penni thank you for popping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. id like to say woow to your tildas they are fab the colours are stunning. i will get rd to making one soooon my head is full of ideas but when i sit to make a cards i get stuck with the colours ..love your blog i found you a few days ago.
catch you soon.
tracey x

Ila said...

Your card is Gorgeous!!...I love this Magnolia couple and you have showed them off Beautifully!!....I need to start on my Xmas cards too..and I told myself I'm not going to buy anymore xmas paper either this year....I just need companies like Basic Grey to agree not to make any new xmas paper this year...lol...Hugs, Ila