Monday 10 August 2009

Happy Holidays

Hello all!

Today I've made a Christmas card following this week's sketch over at Sketch Saturday.


I used a stamp by Funstamps called "Cherry Decks the Tree". This stamp is designed by Lindsay Mason, she has designed a few stamps charting the antics of Cherry the cat and, as I'm sure you will have guessed, I have quite a few of them lol!!!


I stamped the image onto Manga Art Board using black Memento Ink and coloured it using my Copics. I used some gold and pink glitter markers for the star and baubles.

The papers, ribbons and flowers are all from my stash.

I hope you like this Christmas card, it just one of many that I need to make so watch out for more!!!

Thanks for dropping by.

Hugs
Penni
X

9 comments:

Unknown said...

oh penni your card looks so funny and really pretty.
hugs, bea

Alison said...

Great card! I've got this stamp too and I love it. I sometimes decoupage her head and front paws.

Nancy said...

Lovely Christmas card, Penni:O) Love the cute image, and the flowers are amazing!
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Susan said...

So cute - and so true esp. in this house!
I too have a Cherry collection - now theres a shock! LOL
Dont have this one though - yet!
What a great Christmas card, your Copic colouring is great - I am still on a sharp learning curve there!
Hugs
SuzyX

Stephanie said...

What a fun & gorgeous card Penni!
Hugs
Steph xxx

MarkerGeek said...

Lovely!!

Tracey said...

love it penni. bet it felt stange making a christmas card to day in this heat.
LOVE YOUR COPIC COLOURING WOOOW.the card is just gorgeous.

nite nite tracey xxx

Jodi said...

oh What a super cute image!! Love your great take on the sketch!! Glad you got to create a card for the holidays!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Caroljenks said...

Gorgeous card Penni - Congrats on the win :)

Carol x