Saturday 19 September 2009

Great News!!!


Kim MacFarlane of Cuddly Buddly Crafts  has been looking for some new friends to join her team of "Fabulously Crafty Friends". I applied as soon as I heard, you can imagine how excited I was when she asked me if I would like to join her team of Fabulously Crafty Friends. Of course, I said yes!!!  So watch this space for some creative inspiration using the beautiful stamps and papers available from Cuddly Buddly Crafts.

See you later!!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

10 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Penni,
Wow you have a great blog and your cards are fantastic! Congratulations on becoming a Fabulously Crafty Friend, I'm so excited to become one too.
Hugs, Clare xx

Saskia said...

Hello Penni!!

Congratulations!!! Your work is so beautiful and so sweet!! I'm so happy to be part is this team...yes, I'm also one of the 'newbies'!!
Looking forward to see your Cuddly Buddly creations!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Ali Watson said...

Congratualtions and welcome to the team! Look forward to seing more of your scrummy creations.

Chrissie said...

Congratulations Penni!
I have been waiting to see who else would be joining we newcomers, how exciting to be part of this fabulous team! .
Here's to the future!
Chrissie

Susan said...

Congrats Penni!
I love Cuddly Buddly Stamps!
So cute!
Look forward to seeing your designs.
SuzyX

Annie said...

Congratulations Penni! I am so looking forward to joining the CB team and playing with the fabulous images.
hugs, annie x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

hooooyrayyy for you penni
congratulations

CraftyC said...

Congratulations Penni, I love their stamps
Clairex

Frances said...

Hi Penni - Congratulations!

Just popped by to let you know, the candy you won from me is in the post and should be with you soon.

Fran x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Congratulations, Penni.
I can't wait to see what you create with their cute stamps.
Caroline xxx