Thursday 1 October 2009

Off to the Party!!!

Hi

Today I have card for this week's WOJ Challenge, which is a sketch by Rachel.




I was a little naughty and my oval turned into a circle - oops!!!!



I used WOJ Celebrating Donkey and coloured him with my Copics. 




The papers are by MME from the Wild Asparagus 6 x 6 stack.  The roses, which are burgundy (not black as they look on the photo!!), blue & white are from my stash and I printed the sentiment on my computer.

I even decorated the inside of my card this time - what do you think?








Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like it.

Hugs
Penni
X

7 comments:

Francesca said...

Lovely card , such a sweet image

Hugs
Francesca

Nancy said...

Lovely card, Penni:O) The WOJ donky is adorable. Beautiful colours and papers.
Have a great day.
Hugs Nancy;O)

Susan said...

Love it!
Also love MME papers!
I, too try and decorate the inside of my cards - but it depends on how "lazy" I'm feeling to be honest! I must admit though it does finish them off beautifully!
Keep well
SuzyX

Jane said...

Wow this is fabulous! gorgeous details, hugs, Jane x

Jacee said...

Looks really good with the circle Penni, and that donkey is sooooo cool!

Unknown said...

HAPPY CARD MAKING DAY!! I hope that you are having a great one and feeling creative. We have blog candy at my blog too! Come on in and take a look!

Have a great day!
Jessica Lynn

Rach said...

fabulous card Penni, great detail. thank you for joining us this week.xx