Thursday 17 December 2009

Pirate Birthday - In2Stamps DT Card

 
Hi Everyone

Here’s my second DT card for In2Stamps.  This time I’ve used the “Pirate B-Day Party” stamp. This is a wonderful stamp and perfect when making cards for boys, which is something that I struggle with sometimes.

Here’s my card:



I stamped the image using Black Memento ink onto some bright white card stock and coloured it using my Copic Markers. I trimmed it using deckle edge scissors and then distressed the edge and inked it using some Gold Brilliance ink.



I stamped a script stamp using the same Gold Brilliance ink and then trimmed this with my deckle edge scissors.
I cut two circles, one black and one patterned, using large circle Nesties and distressed the edge of the patterned circle, again using some Gold Brilliance ink. I then mounted this onto the black circle.
I arranged all of these on my card and used a few items from my stash as embellishments.




Recipe:

Stamp: Pirate B-Day Party
Ink: Black Memento and Gold Brilliance
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Papers: Scenic Route “Surprise” range – Rainbow Road and Young Street
Card: From my stash
Tools: Deckle Edge Scissors, Large Circle Nesties, Ellison Big Shot, Crop-a-Dile Big Bite
Embellishments: We R Memory Keepers Designer Gromlet, Papermania Black Adhesive Gems and black ribbon from my stash

Thanks for stopping by today.  For more ideas and inspiration hop on over to the In2Stamps Inspiration Blog.

Hugs

5 comments:

Saskia said...

Wow! Great card!!!!

Saskia :)

LINDA said...

This is just to cute..
Hugs, Linda

PinksyDoodles said...

Brilliant card Penni.
Clare x

Crystal said...

AWWW Penni how fun, what a great card!

Linby said...

fun card - love your work.
I'm in Nottingham too!
Lynn