Tuesday 29 December 2009

Yummy For My Tummy- In2Stamps DT Card

  
Hi Everyone

Today I would like to show you a card I've made using the “Yummy For My Tummy” Stamp from the new In2Stamps Birthday Collection.


I’ve stamped the image using Black Memento Ink and then coloured it using my Copic Markers.



I'm entering this into this week's Quixotic Challenge, which is to use lace.

Recipe:

Ink: Black Memento
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Card & Papers: Basic Grey “Boxer Low-rise”, My Mind Eye “Laundry Line - Sundress Sweetness” and coloured card from my stash
Embellishments: Flowers and pearls and lace from my stash

For more ideas and inspiration hop on over to the In2Stamps Inspirations Blog.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs

9 comments:

Margreet said...

great card Penni! your colouring the image is fabulous!
xxx Margreet

Crystal said...

SOOOO Sweet Penni!!!

celia said...

Wow Penni,this is such a lovely card!Nice soft coulors,good job!
Wish you all the best for 2010!!!
Hugs,Celia.

Nancy said...

What a cute card, Penni:O) Love the fab papers, and that image is soooo adorable.
Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. Thank you soooooo much, Santa;O)
Huge hugs from Nancy;O)

Cheryl said...

So sweet,love the image and soft colours!!!
xx

Karen said...

So soft and beautiful and comical too! Fab card! :>

PinksyDoodles said...

Gorgeous card Penni, these stamps are so sweet!
Clare x

Saskia said...

Hello Penni,

Your card is GORGEOUS!!!!!

sweet greetings, Saskia :)

MarkerGeek said...

This is lovely, Penni!

Thank you for joining in with us at Quixotic Challenges!