Sunday 16 September 2012

A Birthday Card


Hi

Today I have a Birthday Card to show you.  I've used Ellie's Birthday from Saturated Canary - one of my favourite images for girls birthdays.



I coloured the image using my Copic Markers, here's a close-up:


As you can see, I cut the image leaving one of the balloons outisde the die cut - you can see a video I made showing this technique HERE.

I'm going the enter this card into the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenge - Celebrations
Saturated Canary Challenge - B - use at least two things beginning with B (my Bs are Bow, Buttons, Balloons and Birthday)


RECIPE:

Image - Ellie's Birthday from Saturated Canary
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers & Card - From my stash
Embellishments - Ribbon, Buttons and doily all from my stash


Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like it.

Hugs
Penni
X

8 comments:

Loopylou. said...

this is such a sweet card denni and ellie looks perfect too.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Jane said...

Pretty card and you have coloured Ellie beautifully!
Thanks for joining us at SC Challenges x

Loz said...

she's gorgeous Penni :)

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Teresa said...

This is really beautiful. xx

Lin said...

Such a lovely card. Your colouring is fab.

Thanks for joining our celebrations challenge at Dream Valley. Hope to see you again.

Lin xx

Debs said...

so pretty :-)..thanks for sharing with us at saturated Canary..hugs Debs x

Bev said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary x