Wednesday 12 September 2012

Midweek Magnolia's Challenge


Hi Everyone

It's Christmas this week over at Midweek Magnolia's - our theme is Christmas in September!!!!

I decided to make a decoration.  I made a couple of these last year, and they are so simple and look great!)


I used Tilda as Lucia and coloured her using my Copic Markers.

Here's a close-up:


RECIPE:

Image: Tilda as Lucia
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies: Spellbinder Fleur de Lis Squares
Embellishments: Flowers, Ribbon and Pin from my stash


I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Anything Goes Challenge - Early Christmas
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Anything But A Card

Don't forget to hop on over the the Midweek Magnolia's Challenge Blog and enter our Christmas Challenge - it's never to early to start preparing!!!!

Hugs
Penni
X


20 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful!!!

Suzi Mac said...

Fabulous Christmas decoration hon, she is such a cute Tilda and your colouring is fab.
Hugs
Suzi x

Jenny said...

Such a cutie. Love these colours. Jen x

Cathy Lee said...

This is gorgeous, Penni. I love how you created your snowflake shape from two square frames. Very original. Your Tilda is lovely and beautifully colored as always.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Céline said...

absolutly cute, i love i love
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline

Unknown said...

This is so lOvely I can just imagine lots of them on your Xmas tree!!! Thanks for sharing at Challenges 4 Everybody!
Hugs xx Cara xx DT

Myrna I said...

Just precious! Beautiful coloring!

Pam said...

Beautiful decoration Penni. Lovely coloring.
Hugs....Pam:)

Damarys said...

I absolutely LOVE this ornament, and what a fabulous idea! Your work is impressive!

Suzan L said...

Hi Penni, your Christmas ornament is adorable! I love how you layered the 2 die cut squares to create the ornament. Your coloring of Tilda is beautiful!
Hugs,
Suzan

Karen said...

Fabulous ornament! I love the shape and you have embellished it beautifully....

Karen

Doreen Horats, Clayton said...

Really cute.
Doreen

Peggie said...

I love, love, love this. I may have to borrow this idea.

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous ornament and it makes a great idea for Christmas coming up :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Elle said...

Perfect for the Holiday season and beautiful to boot!

Kelly said...

Very sweet ornament decoration. She is so pretty.

cathylynn said...

Gorgeous!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

The Stamp Basket said...

Great idea, Penni! Your colouring is fabulous as always! Hugs, Janet

The Stamp Basket said...

Great idea, Penni! Your colouring is fabulous as always! Hugs, Janet

paula said...

beautiful decoration xx