Sunday 23 December 2012

Spreading Winter Sparkles

Hi

Today I want to show you my favourite Christmas card of this year.


I used a super cute image from Mo Manning called Winter Fairy Halla.  I coloured the image using my Copic Markers.
Here's a close-up:


It used the following markers to colour this image:

Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E21 E02
Hair - E30, E31, E34, E37
Clothes - E40, E42, E47, B21, B23, B24, B26, B28
Wings - B21, B01, B00, B000


I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Copic Marker Europe - A Christmas Card
Wild Orchid Challenge - Christmas Friendship
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

I'm also going to enter this card into the DP2 Challenge - "Favorite Mo Card".  This is definitely my favourite Mo card of this year!!!!



RECIPE:

Image - Winter Fairy Halla
Sentiment - From LOTV Christmas Grungy Message Set
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - From Bo Bunny Powder Mountain Collection
Card - From my stash
Flowers - From Wild Orchid Crafts
Snowflake Die Cut - Cut using die from Marianne Designs Norwegian Ice Star Die Set
Rhinestone Sparklers
Berry Pins
Ribbon - From my stash


Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs
Penni
X

4 comments:

Kathya said...

What a beautiful Chritmas card, Penni! Love the color combo and the cute image.
Hugs, Kathya

Miradormakings said...

Oh this is gorgeous and what fabulous colouring. Thank you for joining in the fun at challenges 4 everybody.

Joan x

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Such a gorgeous card!! Love your coloring here! Thanks for sharing!! Merry Christmas! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
*My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
*My Blogaversary BLOG CANDY!*
*My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

Debbie said...

This is just GORGEOUS!!!! I love Mo's faries, and you really colored it beautifully. So glad you joined us this week at Mo's

hugs
Debbie