Thursday 13 December 2012

The Stamp Basket DT Post

Hi

Well, it's not long now until Christmas - do you have all your cards ready?    I still have a few to make!!!

For my DT Post for The Stamp Basket today I've made a Christmas card using one of my favourite Wild Rose Studio Stamps called "Annabelle with Gifts".


 
I coloured the image using my Copic Markers and added some Stickles Glitter Glue to the trim of Annabelle's coat and hat and some blue chalk for the background.  Here's a close-up...


RECIPE

Craftwork Card
Wild Rose Studio Stamp - Annabelle with Gifts
Vintage Style Ribbon
Nitwits Papers
Whiff of Joy Sentiment Banner Stamp cut with die from Whiff of Joy Cute Banner Trio Die Set
Button from Lilac Button Mix
Flowers, Leaves and Rose Cabochon all from my stash
Spellbinders Large Scalloped Rectangles
Stampin' Up Scalloped Border Punch


I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Fussy and Fancy Friday - I Love Christmas
Lollipop Crafts - Happy Holidays
Simon Says Stamp - What's Your Favourite

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you like it.

Hugs
Penni
X

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your cute card.
luv
Debby

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Penni, go check out the Live, Love, Craft site, you won day one after someone forgot to collect! Hugs, Wends x

Annette said...

Awwww. Love your card Penni, I've just coloured up this image, but mine looks nothing like as good as yours. I wish I'd done pastels now, but I went for bold colours. My new year's resolution is to build more white into my cards!!!
Annette
xx