Wednesday 29 May 2013

Published in Magnolia Ink

Hi

I am so excited and proud - William has a card featured in the latest edition of Magnolia Ink !!!!

How amazing !!!

He made an Easter Card and I emailed it to Magnolia Ink for their "Kids Corner" page - I was so pleased to see that it had been published - if you have a copy, you can see his card on page 69.

He's so happy - he's walking around with a huge grin on his face :o)

Here's the card he made


He did an amazing job of colouring the image using Promarkers - here's a close-up:



He raided my stash for papers, flowers, the button, ribbon and doily and then die cut the leaf using a Spellbinders Die.


Here are some photos of him making the card - I love how hard he is concentrating.




So, as you can see, I have some serious crafty competition to contend with - how can I possibly beat having a card published in Magnolia Ink ?!!!


Thanks for stopping by today - I hope you like William's card.

Hugs
Penni
X


14 comments:

mae said...

WOW! Congratulations, William! Your card is awesome! Congrats to the proud Mommy too!
Hugs,
Mae

Teresa said...

Congratulations William, it's a fantastic card.
Hugs Teresa

Candy said...

Please congratulate William for me on his first magazine entry. I can understand his excitement !
His work is great 😄
Hugs, Candy

Karen said...

Congratulations! What a sweet card.

Karen

Rene said...

AWESOME!!!!! First of many!
Rene :D

loz said...

WOW!! Fabulous card William.. Congratulations..Loz

Chris said...

Dear William,

I would never have known that a grown up did NOT make that card! You did such a careful job! I love so many things about it. I love that you stayed in the lines when you colored with the markers. Coloring with markers is hard for grown ups! You did it perfectly! I love how nicely you arranged everything on the front. It was done so neatly and not overloaded. I couldn't even find any places where your glue squeezed out! It is wonderful! You should be very, VERY proud! I'm proud of you and hope you will make even more cards! Your mom has a great cardmaking buddy!

XO,
Mrs. Christensen

Jenny said...

Congratulations William!! That is fantastic news :) Jen xxx

Unknown said...

this card is stunning, compliments for the great job.
Francy

cabio's craft corner said...

Congratulations to William!! He did a great job to this card and it's adorable :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Cathy Lee said...

I've been meaning to stop by and congratulate your son, Penni.
WOW, what an adorable card, William. I can't wait to get my magazine. This card is a treasure, great job and Congratulations! Keep up the good work.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Gina K said...

Congrats to William! That's a beautiful and adorable card. Great job with the coloring and he chose the perfect papers.

Create With Joy said...

Congratulations William - you are SO talented! I know your parents - especially your Mom - must be SO proud of you!

Double congratulations are in order - you are one of our featured artists this week at Inspire Me Monday at

Create With Joy
http://create-with-joy.com

P.S. Tell your Mom to give me an update on "Big Red" and to share some new Orion photos with us real soon at Wordless Wednesday! :-)

NPurdum56 said...

Congratulations to William! What a cute card! :) Nancee