Friday, 20 December 2013

Last Christmas Card of 2013


Hi

Well, I think this is my last Christmas Card for 2013.


I used a Saturated Canary image called Penny, and coloured her using my Copic Markers.

Here's a close-up:

  
RECIPE:

Image - Penny from Saturated Canary
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Paper & Card - From my stash
Flowers - From Wild Orchid Crafts
Button, Ribbon, Doily, Charm, Bell and Metal Snowflake - All from my stash
Dies - Spellbinder Oval and Magnolia Spruce Tree


I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls - Anything Goes
Digi Haven - Tis the Color of the Season, Red & Green
Cut it Up - Christmas
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Happy Holidays
Stampin' for the Weekend - Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like my card :o)

Hugs
Penni
X


10 comments:

Alexander said...

I don't know ... I just love it !
Your card rocks :)))

Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Haven:)

Crafty Hugs,
Alex

Creative M said...

A gorgeous card! Great job on the coloring.
Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

crafty-stamper said...

gorgeous image and bow and love the design and layout-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas
Carol DT x

Wendy L said...

A beautiful card, great image, thanks for joining us at Charisma this week and Merry Christmas. xxxx

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

I absolutely love the way you colored this girl's skirt! It reminds me of a Christmas tree!

Beautiful card. Thanks for entering our Christmas Challenge at Cut it Up!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Sarah P said...

This is a great card. I love that it isn't the standard size.

Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up challenges.

Sarah
http://www.myinsanelifebysarah.blogspot.com/

Joanne said...

Such a lovely card, and your coloring is beautiful. Very sweet image too. It's perfect for our Happy Holidays challenge at CC&CC. Thanx for joining us. Joanne

NGCARDS said...

Such a wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma and I wish you all the best for the festive season! xxx

Vee said...

Super creation, thanks for joining our challenge at Charisma.
xx Vee

Helene E said...

Lovely colours! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Stampin for the Weekend, good luck and a very merry Christmas to you!