Friday 7 November 2014

Graph'It Marker Inspiration

Hi Everyone 

I have some inspiration for the Graph-It Marker Challenge today. 
Our challegne is Ice / Water 

I chose a lovely image from Aurora Wings called Icy Snow Queen 


Graph'It Markers Used 

Skin - 4120, 4125, 4155
Cheeks - 4145
Lips - 5115, 6120
Eyes, 6110
Hair - 9100, 9102
Ice - 7210, 7125, 6110 
I also added some Liquid Pearls and Glamour Dust 

Here's a close-up


The image is so pretty that I decided to keep this card clean and simple and just added a ribbon and a diamante button. 


I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges 

Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes 

Thanks for stopping by today.
Don't forget to hop on over to the Graph'It Marker Blog and check out all the inspiration from the rest of our amazing team.

Hugs
Penni
x




1 comment:

Jacee said...

Beautiful card Penni.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design