Sunday 5 December 2010

Free Christmas Tree Template

   
Hi

Today I would like to show you these Christmas Trees my boys have made. 



To make the trees they printed out this template onto green card and then cut around it, scored it and stuck it together.  They then decorated the trees with some adhesive gems. 




If you like it, then please take the template and make one too, all I ask is that you credit Lazy Cats Cards with the design and link back to my blog. Don't forget to let me know if you use it, so that I can hop over and see your creations!!!

My boys had great fun making these and it kept them quiet for a while too !!!!

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Oh Penni, what a treasure! They did a marvelous job! ~jeni:)

Honor said...

Thanks for sharing Penni, they are so cute!! Think I will have to give them a try. Will let you know how they turn out.
Cheers,
Honor x

KimberleyG said...

How clever! I like how you decorated them.