Monday 6 December 2010

The Stamping Bazaar Challenge

      
Hi

It's time for another challenge over at The Stamping Bazaar and this week we have another great sketch for you to follow:



Instead of a card, I've used this sketch to decorate a gift bag.  




I used Merry Mouse for this one, he's such a cutie!!!!   I coloured him using my Copic Markers.

Recipe:

Image: Merry Mouse from The Stamping Bazaar
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Bag: From my stash
Card & Paper: From my stash
Tools: Nesties Large Ovals and Magnolia Doo Hickey Tag with Sizzix Big Shot
Ribbon: From my stash



Don't forget to hop on over to the The Stamping Bazaar Blog to see what the rest of our talented Design Team have made, then get creating and join in with the challenge - Marina always has great prizes on offer for the winners.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you like it.

Hugs

1 comment:

Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs said...

cute idea...I love it...