Friday 20 May 2011

Nancy with Bouquet - The Stamping Bazaar Inspiration

   
Hi

It's Friday again - the weekend is just around the corner - Yeah !!!!

Today I've made a card using Nancy with Bouquet from The Stamping Bazaar.  This is a fabulous image, great for many occasions. 

Here's my card:


  I coloured the image using my Promarkers, here's a close-up:


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Creative Card Crew - Cute and Girly




Recipe:

Image: Nancy with Bouquet from The Stamping Bazaar
Colouring Medium: Promarkers
Papers & Card: From my stash
Tools: Nesties Beaded Ovals with Sizzix Big Shot
Gems and Ribbon: From my stash


If you stop by Linda's Blog today you'll find another fabulous project using images from The Stamping Bazaar, I'm sure you will love what she's made. And don't forget that tomorrow on Susan and Lou's blogs there will be even MORE fun things using some of the cute images from The Stamping Bazaar. I'm sure they'd love it if you paid them a visit.


Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs

4 comments:

Céline said...

Really cute card! Nancy is so adorable!
Hugs! x

debby4000 said...

Adorable gorgeous card Penni.
luv
debby

Jacee said...

Super card Penni, really lovely papers and a super sweet image.
Hugs Jacee

Hope you and your cats are all well.

LINDA said...

This is just gorgeous.. Love the papers.. fab coloring too.. love it.. Hugs, Linda