Friday 27 May 2011

Monochrome Marvin

 
Hi

Today I want to show you a card I've made using Marvin the Bat.   He is one of the fabulous critters designed by Marina Neira available at The Stamping Bazaar.  



I coloured the image using my Promarkers, here's a close-up:



I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday Challenge - Add Texture
Fab n' Funky - Cute & Cuddly
Paper Play Challenge - Blossoms & Blooms



Recipe:

Image: Marvin the Bat from The Stamping Bazaar
Sentiment Stamp: Whimsy Stamps Ticket Sentiment Set
Colouring Medium: Promarkers
Papers & Card: Stampin' Up
Tools: Nesties Small and Large Squares, Whimsy Stamps Ticket Die all with Sizzix Big Shot.  Paper Crimper
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts 
Ribbon: From my stash    

If you stop by Linda's blog today you'll find another fabulous project using images from The Stamping Bazaar, I'm sure you will love what she's made. And don't forget that tomorrow on Susan and Lou's blogs there will be even MORE fun things using some of the cute images from The Stamping Bazaar. I'm sure they'd love it if you paid them a visit.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs

9 comments:

Deirdre said...

Fun, love it.... so fun.

Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week. ♥

Renkata said...

ohhh wow so spookkyyyy cute!

KimberleyG said...

Great card! Monochrome can be tough, but you pulled it off nicely.

Jacee said...

Super card Penni, I love this colour combo, and the flowers finish it off lovely.
Enjoy the weekend
Hugs Jacee

Alizabethy said...

I just love this card!!

Jennifer said...

This is adorable! Thanks for playing at F'n'F...good luck! xx Jenny xx

Amy Johnson said...

How adorable ! That image and card is too sweet! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

Stempelkobold said...

I love this little sweet image! Such a wonderful card you made! sunny greetings, Dominique :-)

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable little guy, love your colouring of him too! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!