Monday, 9 May 2011

A Tasty Read

   
Hi

I don't know whether you noticed the new badge in my sidebar, but if you did you will know that I am one of the new Guest Designers over at The Digi Bells.  I'm so excited, I love Elisabeth Bell's images sooo much.

For this card I used A Tasty Read.  I decided to keep the layout nice a simple as I wanted to show off the beautiful image. 


I coloured the image using my Copic Markers.   Here's a close-up.



I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Southern Girls Challenge - Let's Hear It For The Girls
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - Cute & Girls



Recipe:

Image: A Tasty Read by Elisabeth Bell
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Papers: Pink rose paper from Magnolia, green paper from my stash.
Pearl Card: From Joanna Sheen
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Tools: Nesties Labels 11.  Martha Stewart Frond Punch.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like it,

Hugs

10 comments:

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful - love those papers
Sarah

Jacee said...

How lovely Penni, so pretty, congrats on the GD position, well deserved, all your cards are so lovely.
Hugs Jacee

Pops x said...

Gorgeous work sweetie, love this image such a cutie, hugs pops x

CraftyC said...

This is so pretty Penni and I love the colours, beautiful!
Clairexx

Ruthie said...

So gorgeous Penni - love the colouring!

Rx

Simply Shaz said...

Really pretty card Penni! Congrats on the GDT spot :)
Shaz x

KimberleyG said...

Nice colouring, Penni. Congrats on the Guest spot!

Bec said...

gorgeous card Penni. that is a stunning image.. just love it!! bec xx

Kitty said...

This is gorgeous, lovely image coloured beautifully!

Thanks for joining us at My Mums Craft Shop Challenges for this weeks Cute & Girly Challenge and hope to you again next week.

Kitty xx

Viv said...

Beautiful simple card with a lovely image!
Thanks for playing at Southern Girls. Viv x