Wednesday 13 July 2011

Amber Ink Project Number 4

  
Hi

For my fourth project for Amber Ink I decided to use the same cute little bunny I used on my last project. 

This time I used him as the focal point on a corner bookmark - I've never made one of these before and was surprised to find how simple they are. 


I coloured the bunny using my Copic Markers.

I'm entering this bookmark into the following challenges:

Allsort Challenge - Free & Easy
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Cupcake 150 ... Your favourite Cupcake Challenge (I chose Challenge 103 - Lace)
Digital Tuesday Challenge - Spellbound (Use at least 1 die)


Don't forget to stop by the Amber Ink Store where you'll find a wide range of fabulous Digi Images, Clear Stamp Sets and Digi Papers.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Penni
X

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness...This is truly so beautiful! Love the cute bunny and beautiful lace! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft CHallenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

Pat N. said...

That is such a beautiful corner bookmark! Love the colors, and the lace and ribbon. Very, very nice!!--Pat N.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Penni, fabulous bookmark.
luv
Debby

Brodders said...

Stunning bookmark. Beautiful lace x Thanks for joining us at Cupcake challenges this week :) and good luck !

Pam said...

Oh my word Penni! Like the best book mark ever! I want to wear it somehow! I wonder if I could pin it to my blouse ;)

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Wow!! What a great bookmark. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week x

Jill said...

I love your bookmark. The lace and ribbon is perfect and your colouring is great!
Thanks for playing along at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Big hugs
Jill

Sue said...

Hi hun
what a gorgeous book mark, beautoful ribbons & lace, sue,x

scotspanda said...

gorgeous bookmark

thanks for being free n easy with us at Allsorts this week

hugs

Amanda xx