Sunday 10 July 2011

I Love You This Much - Digi Bells DT Post

  
Hi

For my Digi Bells DT Post this time I decided to use a gorgeous image called I Love You This Much.


Isn't she lovely!!!  Of course, I coloured her using my Copic Markers, here's a close-up:


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - Lace
Deep Ocean - A Card


RECIPE:

Image: I Love You This Much, designed by Elisabeth Bell and available at Elisabeth Bell Designs
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink in Spiced Marmalade
Tools: Nesties Large Rectangles and Labels Eleven with Sizzix Big Shot.  Paper Trimmer.  Martha Stewart Frond Punch.
Paper & Card: From my stash
Embellishments: Flower and Lace from my stash.  Tim Holtz Adage Tickets


Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like it.

Hugs
Penni
X

3 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is fun, thanks for sharing!
Hey, come join in the fun at Pixie Dust Paperie, we are giving away a Pixie kit worth $40!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

Julie said...

So adorable! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Louise said...

Hi Penni :)

What a gorgeous card! Love all of the beautiful detail and the inking is perfect! Stunning :)

Thank you so much for joining us at DOC this fortnight :)
Welcome back!
Hugs