Tuesday 19 July 2011

My First Video Tutorial for Copic Marker Europe

  
Hi

As one of the first members of the new Design Team for Copic Marker Europe I have created a Video Tutorial showing how I colour pale skin tones. 

If you use Copic Markers, are looking for inspiration and tips, or are just plain nosey, then I strongly recommend a visit to Copic Marker Europe's new blog site.  There are new posts daily, offering a wide range of hints, tips and techniques for all abilities, as well has heaps of inspiration. 

For this tutorial I have used  a mixture of Copic Ciao and Sketch Markers.  The colours used are:

E0000,  E000,  E00,  E21,  E13,  R20 and R81.




I hope you find this Video Tutorial useful.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Penni
X

4 comments:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Congrats on your new DT spot Penni, and great video tut.
The new blog sounds fab - going to head on over there and check it out.
Caroline xxx

KimberleyG said...

Very nice. Congratulations!

Sue said...

Hi hun
congratulations on ya DT post, awesoem tutorial thanks you, no wonder my colouring always looks naff, dont do half of what you did, will play that again next time im colouring, thank you, sue,x

Anonymous said...

Contente de te retrouver sur Copic Marker europe Isabelle