Thursday 14 February 2013

The Stamp Basket DT Card


Hi Everyone and Happy Valentine's Day 

I decided to use a lovely Valentine's Stamp for my Stamp Basket DT card today - Wild Rose Studio's Flower Heart.


I coloured the image using my Copic Markers, here's a close-up:


I love this stamp, the two little elephants are sooooo cute!!

Items used on this card are:

Stamp - Wild Rose Studio Flower Heart
Dies - Memory Box Silverdale Heart  and Pippi Butterfly
Papers - From Docraft Country Companions Summer Meadows Pad
Pink Sheer Ribbon
Charms and Brads from my stash


I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion - My Valentine
Top Tip Tuesday - Let me call you Sweetheart
Papertake Weekly - Hearts and Flowers


Don't forget the
You can find all the details HERE.  

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs
Penni
X

8 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Stressed Stamper said...

Oh that is beautiful - love the image - perfect
Sarah

Annette said...

I left you a comment on the Stamp Basket blog, but wanted to pop over here to say that I think your card is gorgeous Penni. I really love that die and the gorgeous soft colours.
Annette
xx

Anonymous said...

Oh,how sweet.What a lovely image and such pretty card.Love the soft colours.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Bonnie Irvine said...

I love this card. The pretty scallops and background paper showcase this adorable image so well. Love the delicate die cuts, too. Thanks for joining our My Valentine Challenge at Craft Your Passion. I hope we see you again soon.

Pauline C said...

This is totallya dorable Penni - Ir eally love your WRS image (haven't seen that one before but need it !!) and love your pretty die cut details.
Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week
Hugs
pauline x

Unknown said...

Love the variety of hearts on your card. This is such a pretty card and your colored image is so sweet. :) Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday Penni!

Anonymous said...

Really gorgeous creation and i just love this image sweetie!! :) Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* -
*My Blog - Stamp Smiles