Tuesday 19 February 2013

Royal Yacht Britannia & Edinburgh Zoo

Hi Everyone

I don't have anything crafty to share today, but I thought you might like to see some photos from our recent trip to Edinburgh.  It was a very short visit - just one night.  I wanted to go to see the Giant Pandas at Edinburgh Zoo so hubby took me (and the kids of course) and we also managed to visit the Royal Yacht Britannia.

We took hundreds of photos, but here are a few of my favourites.

These are from The Royal Yacht Britannia

Me and my boys

William

Edward

William

Me and My Boys

Edward

William



And these are from Edinburgh Zoo ...


Tiger
Wolverine

Wolverine

Jaguar

Amur Leopard

Amur Leopard

Penguin

Me & William

Koala
Koala


Meerkat

 And the Star Attraction ....

Tian Tian

Tian Tian

Tian Tian

Yang Guang


My Men 
Thanks for looking - hope you liked my photos.

Hugs
Penni
X

4 comments:

Linby said...

Great pics, I really want to go to see the pandas. TYFS.
Lynn x

PaperDaisies said...

Great photos. Thanks for sharing. Hugs Nina

Lynette said...

I would like to see Koalas and Panda's too. I would like to go to Edinburgh more than see Koalas though. I like your blog.

Create With Joy said...

HI Penni,

Just got through browsing your blog and enjoyed seeing all of your latest creations - but esp loved seeing the photos of you, your growing boys, and the beautiful animals!

Hope you and the dear sweet kitties are well!

How's the search for Big Red coming? Drop me a line when you can - and don't be a stranger at Inspire Me Monday and Wordless Wed! :-)