Wednesday 27 February 2013

Midweek Magnolias #50


Hi Everyone

This week's challenge over at Midweek Magnolias is "Shabby Chic".

Here's what I made ...



This stamp is called Lady Marion Tilda and I coloured her using my Copic Markers.

Here's a close-up:


I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Top Tip Tuesday - Tag Your It (make or use a tag - I used a tag on my card)
Die Cut Divas - Tic Tac Toe (I used the line Distressed / Three Patterned Papers / Flowers)
Bunny Zoe Crafts - Flowers & Pearls
Marker Pop Challenge - Embellish with Buttons


Recipe: 

Magnolia Stamp - Lady Marion Tilda
Clock Stamp - From 7 Gypsies
Papers & Card - From my stash
Embellishments - Flowers, Pearls, Ribbon, Pin, Button, Lace and Doily all from my stash
Tools - Vintage Tag Doo Hickey and Spellbinders Rectangle Dies with Sizzix Big Shot


So, hop on over to the Midweek Magnolias Blog and check out the rest of our DTs fabulous Shabby Chic creations, I'm sure you'll find plenty of inspiration for our challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs
Penni
X

13 comments:

L.B. said...

The different layer of embellishment look so great with this image on top. Very pretty. Thanks for playing with Die Cuttin Divas

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card Penni, real pretty Tilda and lovely layers. xx

Cathy Lee said...

Gorgeous card, Penni. Love the soft colors on Tilda. Pretty papers and the embellies are darling on this card.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Unknown said...

Love all the embellishments and the image is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

Chris said...

Hi Penni, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

loz said...

Fabulous Vintage card Penni..Loz

Gerda said...

Fabulous card!! Love the sweet image you used!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

cabio's craft corner said...

Elegant card Penni. Love the sweet copic coloring and the pearl pin is a precious touch.
Hugs,
Cabio

Kelly said...

your card is beautiful!

Pat N. said...

What a sweet card. Thanks for entering the DCD Tic Tac Toe challenge.

NPurdum56 said...

What a soft pretty card! :) Nancee

Unknown said...

I love this Tilda image and your shabby chic card! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.

Bettina L. said...

Oh this is a sweet card and I love the design with the doily layers, button and lace as well as the tag too. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx