Monday, 30 September 2013

Saturated Canary YouTube Channel Post

Hi

For this Saturated Canary YouTube Video Tutorial I've made a cover for a large Tic Tac container, it makes a fabulous treat to give on Halloween.


You can find my video HERE.

The image I've used is called Vampire Pumpkin, and I coloured it using my Copic Markers.

In the video I use a template - if you would like a copy of the template please EMAIL ME and I will send it to you.




I'm going to enter this project into the following challenges:

Fairytale Challenge - Pumpkins, Mushrooms and Bats (must use at least one)
2 Sisters Challenge - Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girlz Challenge - Anything Goes
Craftin' Boutique Challenge - Anything Halloween

Thanks for stopping my today, I hope you like my Video :o)

Hugs
Penni
X

8 comments:

Mojca said...

What a cutie idea! Love your pretty coloring too. hugs! Mojca

Tina henderson said...

Thank you so much for entering the 4 Krafty Girlz challenge with your creation and good luck. Tina-Maree DT xx feel free to enter the following challenges :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/149926178545903/ Glamoureyes


cabio's craft corner said...

Fun and cute Halloween project Penni. Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

cabio's craft corner said...

Fun and cute Halloween project Penni. Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Bianca said...

What a lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Josie Smith said...

So talented:)
Josie
Craftin' Boutique personal blog
Thank you for joining in the fun at Craftin' Boutique Challenge Blog
Come like our page on facebook

Stine said...

Wonderful.
Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale.
Hugs Stine

Uta said...

Wow, what a great Tic Tac container. I love this idea and it looks so great. Thanks for joining us at the Fairytale Challenge.
Liebe Grüße, Uta