Sunday 22 September 2013

Skiing Tilda

Hi

Today I have a winter themed card to share with you.


I used my Copic Markers to colour this image of Tilda Skiing, but unfortunately I forgot to make a note of which ones I used.

Here's a close-up:


I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - Anything Goes
A Creative Romance - Dies/Punches
My Creative Moments - Seasons
Allsorts - Button Up
CMC Copic Challenge - Anything Goes


I also going to enter this card for the DT Call over at the Songbird Challenge Blog

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like my card :o)

Hugs
Penni
X

14 comments:

catherine said...

This looks beautiful Penni and thanks for joining our challenge at Allsorts this week
x catherine

NPurdum56 said...

What a darling card Penni! Tilda is adorable! :) Nancee

brenda said...

A really pretty wintertime creation Penni.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Mojca said...

She is just gorgeous Penny. hugs! Mojca

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet!! what a cute Tilda image and you've coloured her beautifully!! I love the gorgeous papers and the embellishments are absolutely stunning!! :-)
Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
Hugs Sue B xx

Kelly said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors you did Tilda in! Love you cute embellishments too. Thank you for joining us at Diva's by Design! Hugs, Kelly

Angeline Choo said...

What a lovely card !

Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week

-Angeline DT

Sarah said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Penni, I love the cute image and beautiful details. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Button Up challenge x

Berry said...

This is adorable thanks for playing at A creative romance hugs Rebekah xx

Christy Designs said...

Beautiful christamas card Penni.
You have colored Tilda so beautifully

Christy

Unknown said...

What a lovely card x

Ellibelle said...

Super cute card, loving all those wonderful details!

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful design and it reminds me of a pretty scrapbook page layout :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this Penni! So gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends x