Tuesday 16 June 2009

Anyone For Cake?

Hi there, hope you're all enjoying the sunny weather.

My card today is for two challenges:
The Next Level & Just Magnolia.

Over at The Next Level they have their first Sketch Challenge, and at Just Magnolia the challenge is Paper Piecing.

Here's my card:



And a close up of the image:

 
I used the Magnolia "Tilda with Cake" stamp, coloured her with my Copics and paper pieced her dress.
The DP is Basic Grey Euphoria Rhapsody, this is the only DP I used on this card, I thought it was nice to keep it simple and tie everything together.

The ribbon and jewelled brads are from my stash (they are all the same shade of green by the way - though they don't look it in the photo!!!).
The card is also from my stash, it is a lovely double-sided shimmery burgundy and looks just perfect with the DP.

Hope you like it.

Hugs
Penni
X

7 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeoues card such a cute image and beautiful ribbion ,fantastic xxx
Thank you so much for joining this weeks challenge over at
The Next Level.
Hugs Dawn+Annxxxx

Anonymous said...

a fabulous card, love the sketch and the paper piecing. hugs rachxxx

Dawn B. said...

Awww I haven't seen this image before. She is so sweet. I really like the colors you chose. TFS

Samantha Mellor said...

Hi Penni,
Super card with a lovely colour scheme.Hugs SamXX

Samantha Mellor said...

Ohh penny your furry babies are awesome how lucky to have two bengal's.You need to pur more pics on so we can see them better.Hugs SamXX

Ann said...

Penni, a really pretty card, I love the richness in the colouring and the paper piecing is fantastic. xx

Bev said...

Beautiful card, your paper piecing is brilliant! Thanks so much for joining us at JM this week. x