Hope you're all having a happy Sunday - even if it's pouring with rain.
Today I have a card that I'm going to enter for three challenges -
Stampin' for the Weekend
Simon Say Stamp - "Lets Craft with Tim" Challenge
Just Magnolia have a fabulous sketch this week:
The challenge over at Stampin' for the Weekend is a colour challenge entitled "From Dusk to Dawn" using Purples & Yellows.
And over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog, the Lets Craft with Tim Challenge is to make something 'Inspired by Tim Holtz' they have said "You can do cute cards not necessarily 'grunge' Just add a torn edge with some ink dabbed on and you can enter !! Or just add some glitter glue like stickles"
And a close up:
- I used Pink Tilda with Striped Tights and coloured her with my Copics.
- I cut the circles with my nesties and distressed the edges using Cut 'n' Dry Foam and Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Dusty Concord.
- The DP is from my stash, as is the yellow ribbon.
- The flowers are Papermania with spacer and brad centres.
- The sentiment stamp is also Magnolia from the Chasing Butterflies Collection, stamped with Dusty Concord Distress Ink.
This is the first time I've tried to combine challenges in a card, hope you like it.
Thanks for dropping by.