Wednesday 24 June 2009

Summer Time

Hi

Today I have a card for two challenges - Just Magnolia and Friday Sketchers.

Just Magnolia have a "Summer" theme and Friday Sketchers have this fab sketch:





Here's my card:
I used Magnolia "Tilda with Lace Skirt" stamp and coloured her with my Copics

The DPs are from my stash.

The rose I made myself following a brilliant tutorial I found on Maria's blog. It is a great tutorial, really easy to follow and you can make the most amazing roses - I love them. Thank you Maria.


Anyway hope you like it.
Hugs
Penni
X

9 comments:

MarkerGeek said...

Fabulous card, Penni! That rose is stunning, will have to have a go myself. :)

Louise said...

fab cards penni and love the rose will have to try making one of those,your colouring is beautiful too.

Anonymous said...

a fabulous card, love the rose that you have used. thank you for joining us at just magnolia. hugs rachxx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Wow Penni your card is super duper cute ! Love the images together and the colours and papers are divine! i looooove the flower!!!
Hugs Claudia xxx

Samantha Mellor said...

Hi Penni,

Lovely card and awesome rose.I might just have to try this.
Hugs SamXX

Chris said...

Wow...you made that flower? It is great - as is your card!! :) Thanks for playing along with the Friday Sketchers this week - I'm so excited to be the sponsor and am having so much fun visiting everyone!

Unknown said...

wow penni, your card looks so pretty and so lovely. such wonderful fresh colours.
thank you for joining in the friday sketchers challenge and using my sketch.
hugs, bea

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

gooood morning hung... gosh.. i just got up and checked the FS blog and jeeeehhh.. congrats sweetie you have won!
iam so happy for you..
hugs
claudia

Nunt said...

Oh wowza, that rose is amazing!