Wednesday 28 September 2011

The Paper Shelter Challenge #33

 
Hi

The theme for this week's challenge over at The Paper Shelter is "For the Girls"

Here's my card:



I used My Little Spoiled image.  I thought she suited this theme perfectly!!!

I coloured her using my Copic Markers, here's a close up:


I used papers, flowers and ribbon from my stash.

So, why not hop on over the The Paper Shelter and see what the rest of our talented Design Team have created.  There's always a great prize on offer to the winner of the challenge, so why not join in.  I look forward to seeing what you create.


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Paper Sundaes - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Penni
X

4 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love those papers and your colouring is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Lynn said...

Hi Penni,
I just love your beautiful card and the image from Paper Shelter it's really cute:)
And thankyou for stopping by my blog to enter the Magnolia Banner Give
away:) Good Luck!
Huggs
Lynn xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Penni, love the colours and the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Jacee said...

Lovely card Penni, super image and beautiful colouring.
Hugs Jacee