Saturday 24 March 2012

Click ! - Digi Bells DT Post

Hi

For my Digi Bells DT Post this time I chose to use Click !
I love all the detail on this cute image.


I coloured the image using my Copic Markers, here's a close-up:


I kept this card nice and simple, using just a ribbon and a camera charm.


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

ABC DT Challenge - Spring
PaperPlay Challenge - Spring colours
One Stop Craft Challenge - Clean and Simple


Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like it.

Hugs
Penni
X

4 comments:

Di said...

Absolutely gorgeous Penni - I can see why you love that image, and so well coloured as always. Love the little camera charm too - perfect! Di xx

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card!! Love the sweet image and darling camera charm...too cute!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ABC DT Challenge.
~Sheri

Sarah Bennett said...

Sweet card, and that camera charm is too cute! Thanks so much for joining us for the ABC DT Spring challenge!

Heather Huggins said...

Beautiful card. I love the little charm!