Wednesday 7 March 2012

Hello!! - Midweek Magnolias First Challenge

 
Hi

It's an exciting day today - it's time for the first challenge over at Midweek Magnolias.

Here's my card:


I think Tilda's excited about our new challenge too LOL!!!

I used Dancing Party Tilda from Magnolia's You're So Special Collection and coloured her using my Copic Markers - Here's a close-up:


I kept my card simple, using paper, ribbon and a button from my stash.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:

Craft your Passion Challenge - Celebrations
Magnolia Down Under - Button & Bows
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Really Reasonable Ribbons - Monochromatic Green

If you haven't checked out the Midweek Magnolia's Challenge Blog yet, then now's the time.  The Design Team have been busy creating some fabulous things and our challenge is sponsored by Magnolia (Sweden) themselves!!!  I hope you can find time to join us for your first challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you liked my card.

Hugs
Penni
X

24 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie loving the image & the colour.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Suzi Mac said...

Gorgeous creation Penni, I love the CAS lines and your colouring is fantatic.
Hugs
Suzi x

Lau W said...

Oh so pretty, very nice card !
xxx

Jeni said...

Adorable Penni! Tilda is so sweet in her lime green dress. Beautiful coloring. ~jeni :)

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, Wer're off!! Wonderful card Penni, I just love Tilda's pretty green dress
Hugs Julie P

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely adorable, Penni! I love her and you've colored her beautifully!!
Hugs, Sharon

Regina said...

Wow, what a beautiful card. I love the colors and what a cute image.
Hugs
Regina

Barb Hardeman said...

How adorable, Penni! You really nailed those pleats and the green is so fresh.

Sylvia said...

Pretty and beautiful.
xxxSylvia

Cor* said...

I adore your simple yet elegant design! Your shadowing is phenomenal! LOL Excellent colors! So glad to be on the team with you!

Paula said...

Nice! Tilda looks perfect for this card, green is definitely her color.

Michelle said...

Clean simple but really great.
Thank you for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
Lg Michelle

Unknown said...

Wow so so adorable!!!! Love the colors and the coloring!!!! Simple and so so elegant!!!!! fabulous work!!!!

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Penni, gorgeous coloring of tilda, Lovely card. Hugs.

cathylynn said...

OH so simple but very sweet!!! Tilda appears to be very happy on this creation.
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Elle said...

I agree with what everybody is saying that your coloring of the dress is spot on.

Kylie said...

Oh wow Penni! I love the CAS look.
Thanks so much for playing at MDUC this week,
Hugs Kylie

Anonymous said...

AWW! Penni, she's so happy and sweet!! I just adore this!! HUGS :)

Stampin'Piper said...

Beautiful! Love your coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC!

Hugs Tanja

Anne said...

I love your card Penni! Love the gorgeous citrus lime colours and the crisp, clean card! Perfect! Hugs xx

Unknown said...

This card is very simple and elegant and I love it
Francy

scrap joanny said...

great colouring image :-) sweet !! thank so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges - hugs Joanna

Ribbon Girl said...

Nice card - thanks for joining in with this weeks anything goes Papertake Weekly challenge, Mary G x

buglvr2010 said...

So cute! Thanks for joing us Really Reasonable Ribbon.