Tuesday 13 March 2012

Nice and Simple

 
Hi

Just a quick post this evening.  I've made a card using Priscilla Pie from Saturated Canary.


I coloured the image using my Copic Markers.  Here's a close-up


I've used no Patterned Papers for this card, just some coloured card from my stash.  I cut the doily using a Cheery Lynn Mega Doily cut using my Sizzix Bit Shot Pro, this doily is lovely it measures about 7.5 inches across.  


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

One Stitch at a Time - Use a Digi
Paper Sundaes - Feminine
Stampin for the Weekend - Photo Inspiration
Saturated Canary - Use a Doily


Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like it.

Hugs
Penni
X

8 comments:

Marjo said...

Wonderful CAS Card, thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT.

I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

Xoxo Marjo

Linda said...

OH Hun, this is absolutely gorgeous!! As always very beautiful work.. hugs, Linda

Unknown said...

awww this is adorable, what a sweet image... loooove your clean style, so elegant. Thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck xx

Josephine said...

Simply beautiful!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

Vicky said...

This is soooooooo pretty sweetie & this is my favourite image she is so pretty.

Thank you also so much for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary, good luck hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Redrottie said...

thanks for joining in with the photo inspiration challenge over at 'Stampin for the weekend' your card is beautiful! good luck with your entry xx karen (Redrottie)

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Fab card, love the image which has been coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining in with our Use a digi challenge over at OSAAT and good luck Julie x

CG said...

So striking! Gorgeous colors and coloring. Thanks so much for joining us at One Stitch at a Time! Best, CG