Wednesday 28 March 2012

Midweek Magnolias #4 - Sketch Time

Hi

We have a fabulous sketch for you this week over at Midweek Magnolias.


Here's my card:



I used Tilda with Daisy for this card and coloured her using my Copic Markers.
Here's a close-up:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:

Magnolia-Licious - Photo Inspiration
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Spring



RECIPE 

Image: Tilda with Daisy by Magnolia
Sentiment:  From Autumn Leaves Ticketed Stamp Set
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Papers and Card: From my stash
Tools: Nesties Ovals, Whimsy Stamps Ticket Die and Magnolia Doo Hickey Tilda Lace all with Sizzix Big Shot.
Buttons and Flowers: From my stash

I can't wait to see what you create using our sketch, and don't forget to check out what the rest of our fabulous Design Team have created over at  Midweek Magnolias.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs
Penni
X

19 comments:

Cor* said...

Penni, Tilda is just perfect! A very nice take on the sketch. Your coloring is perfect! LOVE IT ALL!

Suzi Mac said...

Another gorgeous creation Penni, love the pastel shades and your colouring. Beautiful as always my dear.
Hugs
Suzi x

Joanna M. said...

Such a darling image Penni! Thanks for joining in the inky fun with Creative Card Crew!

Anne said...

Hiya Penni!! LOVE your gorgeous card with those mouthwatering citrus colours! I just love your copic colouring and what you did with the sketch - your cards are always so beautiful and 'clean'! Hugs xx

CraftyC said...

A beautiuful card Penni, this is one of my favourite Tilda's and I love inking her up!
Clairexx

Sandy said...

Beautiful papers and pretty spring colors. Your coloring looks great!
sandy

Paula said...

Aww, what a sweet card. Tilda just looks so pretty. Great job on this challenge!

Karen said...

Such a pretty card! : )

Anonymous said...

This is very sweet, I love her pretty green dress
Hugs Julie P

Linda said...

This is simply gorgeous.. very lovely work.. hugs, Linda

Teri said...

Penni, Oh she is just darling!! I love how you colored her with the yellows, I have such a hard time with them! Beautiful card, adorable image!!
Hugs,
Teri

Barb Hardeman said...

So delightful, Penni! Love that shade of green and yellow together. Tilda is colored so softly and so prettily! Super great take on the sketch! Hugs...Barb <><

cabio's craft corner said...

Simply gorgeous. Cute buttons and sweet coloring :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Gina K said...

Great color combination. I love how you colored Tilda! She looks so fresh and spring-like in that sweet dress.

Doreen Horats, Clayton said...

Penni, your card is so pretty and soft looking, so beautiful. Your color choices are perfect.
Blessings Doreen

Sylvia said...

Very sweet with gorgous colors.
xxxSylvia

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Penni, this is very very pretty. Love this yellow, such a happy color. Hugs.

Janie Printz said...

I love this sweet card & the wonderful colors you've used.
Great job on the coloring & everything else.
Janie

Dawn said...

Such a gorgeous card! Tilda is coloured beautifully and I love how you've used the lace die. And OMGosh - your cats are gorgeous too!

Hugs, Dawn