Wednesday 21 March 2012

Midweek Magnolias #3 - A Recipe Challenge

Hi

It Wednesday again and that means it's time for our next challenge over at Midweek Magnolias!!!

This week we have a recipe challenge for you - The Recipe is 1-2-3 1 Ribbon, 2 Pearls and 3 Flowers.

Here's my card:


I used Sneaky Tilda from Magnolia Christmas 2010 Collection - she's a fabulous stamp, and is great for using all year round.

I coloured her using my Prismacolor Pencils.  Here's a close-up:



RECIPE:
Image - Sneaky Tilda from Magnolia
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Colouring Medium - Prismacolor Pencils blended using Sansodor and Paper Stumps
Papers - From my stash
Ribbon and Pearls - From my stash
Flowers - From Wild Orchid Crafts
Tools - Nesties Large Circles and Marianne Creatables Frame Die with Sizzix Big Shot


I also entering this card into the following challenges.

Wild Orchid Challenge - Bingo (I chose the line Gems / Flowers / Ribbons or Lace)
Allsorts Challenge - Three in a Row (I've used three flowers in a row)


I can't wait to see what you create with our Recipe Challenge at Midweek Magnolias, don't forget to take a look at the rest of the DT cards for some fabulous inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Penni
X

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love blue and brown together, nicely done Penni
Hugs Julie P

Cor* said...

ooooooo I like her pleats AND that die cut! Fabby job with sneaky Tilda!

Suzi Mac said...

Such a sweet card Penni, love those papers and your colour combo. Have a great day hon.
Hugs
Suzi x

Vicky said...

A gorgeous card sweetie I so love these papers you have used & your colouring is fabulous.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Barb Hardeman said...

Love the blue and brown combo! Your papers are delicious and your coloring of Tilda is excellent! Very pretty card, Penni, hugs...Barb <><

Sandy said...

Very sweet and I think your coloring is WONDERFUL!!!!
Sandy

Karen said...

Love this! Great coloring!

Anne said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Penni! I love those papers - I have them and haven't used them for a while but I adore that colour scheme. Your Tilda is just so beautifully coloured - your shading is fab! :o) xx

Doreen Horats, Clayton said...

Love your card, so pretty great coloring.
I love this Tilda, so cute.
Blessings Doreen

Karen said...

Great card! Your coloring is awesome.

Karen

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute and sweet card Penni :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

brenda said...

A very pretty and delicate card Penni.

Thank you so much for joining in our Three in a Row theme at Allsorts this week and good luck.

Hope you and the family are all well.

B x

Paula said...

So Cute! The colors look great together and Tilda just looks so pretty!

Unknown said...

Wow penni this is really a gorgeous card!!!! Beautiful design and colors!!!! Wow way to go!!!!!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Stunning card & beautiful colours...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Danielle Champagne said...

Very sweet Penni, I love those gorgeous colors, and this cute tilda. Hugs.

Dena said...

That die cut is beautiful! I really like your card!!!
Thanks so much for joining in the WOC Challenge this time around!
Hugs, Dena