Wednesday 9 May 2012

Midweek Magnolias Challenge #10

Hi

Wow  - I can't believe it's already Midweek Magnolias 10th Challenge, where have all those weeks gone?!!!

This week our challenge is monotone - to use shades of only one colour.

Here's my card:


I chose to keep my card nice and simple.  This Magnolia Stamp is called Love Muffin and I coloured using the following Copic Markers: B0000,B000, B00, B02, B05.  Here's a close-up:


I used Spellbinders Circle Nesties and card and ribbon from my stash - nice and simple.

I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Bunny Zoe Crafts - Use Ribbon or Lace
2 Sisters Challenge - Anything Goes
It's a Magnolia Challenge - Monochrome
Top Tip Tuesday - Clean and Simple
Simon Says... - Sweet Tooth


If you hop on over to the Midweek Magnolias Challenge Blog you'll find plenty more inspiration for our Monotone Challenge.  I can't wait to see what you come up with.


Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs
Penni
X

17 comments:

Teresa said...

What a gorgeous card, I cannot do cas cards but I really admire them. Teresa xx

Diny Sprakel said...

Hi Penny,love this clean and simple style. Need to try this also. Greetings Diny

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Penni I really love this CAS card, the image and colours look wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Pam said...

What a cute image! Thanks for joining us this week!!
2SCB DT

Barb Hardeman said...

Wonderful CAS card Penni! Beautifully shaded in blues...hugs...Barb <><

Suzi Mac said...

This is amazing Penni, wish I could create these lovely clean lines. I just can't do it. I get panicky when there's no embellishments. lol.
Hugs
Suzi x

Patricia Garcia said...

Penni this is really cute and simple, looks great !! Tfs

Hugs,
Patricia

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Penni, I love the simplicity of the design Just beautiful
Hugs Julie P

Flutterby Trina said...

beautiful! Thanks for playing along with TTT with our clean and simple challenge, good luck and hope to see you soon x

cathylynn said...

This is definitely sweet and simple!! Great look!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous and elegant card, love it
Lindsay xx

Anne said...

Hiya gorgeous teamie!! I just absolutely LOVE this - so clean and crisp and fresh and still very striking! Love those blues! You do CAS beautifully Penni! Hugs xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Penni :-) I love blue and this is just stunning !! love the CAS style too :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Denise@DigiHaven said...

I love the simplicity of this. Your coloring is beautiful and your ribbon is perfect. Very lovely.

cabio's craft corner said...

Simply gorgeous and lovely mono tone of this card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Beautiful job! Thank you for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday this CAS challenge and I hope you will join us again this coming Tuesday for our Dig out the Old Challenge!
Hugs
Tammy Louise

Caroljenks said...

Absolutely beautiful!
Congrats on your Top 5 spot with us :)

Carol x (TTT)