Wednesday 23 May 2012

Midweek Magnolia's Challenge #12


Hi Everyone

Wednesday again so it's time for another challenge over at Midweek Magnolias :)

This week our challenge is to create something Romantic and Chic ...


I used Maid Marion Lady Tilda to make my card, I've had her for ages and have only used her once before!!! I coloured her using my Copic Markers.  Here's a close-up:


I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:

City Crafter Challenge - A Rose is a Rose
ATCs and Cards with Attitude - Anything Goes / Butterflies and Blooms
Top Tip Tuesday - Dig Out The Old (I used my stamp and the flowers)


RECIPE

Image - Maid Marion Lady Tilda
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers & Card - From my stash
Tools - Nesties Ovals and Scalloped Ovals.  Paper Crimper. Marianne Designs Key Die.  Sizzix Swirl Die
Embellishments - Flowers,  Feather, Heart Doily, Twine, Lace and Wooden Button all from my stash.


So hop on over to the Midweek Magnolia's Challenge Blog and check out how the rest of our Design Team have interpreted this challenge - I'm sure you will find lots of inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs
Penni
X

24 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Penni this is so beautiful, I adore that image of Tilda the colours and design are excellent.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Doreen Horats, Clayton said...

Penni, your card is very romantic and chic. Love the colors and flowers and your layout design.
Blessings, Doreen

angelwhispers said...

Penni this is just beautiful and love your colours! Chanellexxx

Peggie said...

Lovely card. Love that button. Pretty colors.

Suzi Mac said...

Awe!! Penni, this is adorable, I love love love the colour combo of purple/lilac and kraft. Fabulous design.
Hugs
Suzi x

Candy said...

Beautiful work, Penni!
Hugs, Candy

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Penni :-) I have just had a lovely browse :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp DT Call and Good Luck :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Karen said...

Beautiful card Penni! : )

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Penni, I love the colours
Hugs julie P

Barb Hardeman said...

So sweet Penni! Your colors are wonderful and I love that feather in - sort of ties it all together! Hugs...Barb <><

Purple mad Alison said...

Such an adorable card, lovely image and detail, your colouring is fab!
Thank you for joining in over on ATCs With Attitude.
Hugs Alison x x

cabio's craft corner said...

Cool and love the vintage touch of this Tilda card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

Pam said...

Gorgeous work Penni!!! Love the soft colors and the beautiful flowers.
Hugs....Pam:)

Manderly said...

This creation is beautiful!!! I love your layout and your coloring is fantastic! You can also enter you card into our sister challenge, Fat Pages. The link is on our ATC site. We are beginning a Top 3 also! Oh, almost forgot! Thank you for entering ATC's Cards with Attitude! Hope to see more of your lovely projects!
Manderly

Ros said...

Simply gorgeous! I love your coloured image and those sweet roses ... many thanks for playing along at CCCB

Patti Jo said...

She is so pretty with the vintage elements. Love the shades of purple, very elegant!!!

Teresa said...

Hello Penni, this is a really beautiful romantic card, I think she's such a pretty Tilda. Thanks for visiting my blog. Hugs Teresa xx

cathylynn said...

WOW this is totally awesome! Love the color combination and you created a beautiful card!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Christina C. said...

OMG......this is phenomenal! Just love it! Beautiful layout, coloring and details!

Norma said...

Penni, what a gorgeous card. This is one of my fave Tilda to colour--you've done a beautiful job in colouring her. Love the colour combo. That heart doily is just gorgeous.
Hugs,
Norma

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card. I just love that image.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

So sweet and pretty! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!!

Cathy Lee said...

Lovely card, Penni. Just love the soft colors you used for Tilda; so romantic.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee